Over the winter of 2013/14, I put on 10kg from bad eating choices, irregular sleep, partying etcetc, everything you could expect from living the seasonal life in a ski resort =P Now summer has arrived and I need to get rid of the 10kg before next winter!
This page is my exercise/Freeletics journey. I am 176cm, and my goal is to return to 63-64kg. My measurements were: 71cm (waist), 91cm (hips), 25cm (arms), 51cm (thighs).. I think =P
On this page is some of the stuff I eat.
- 2014, 26 April: I was roughly 74kg. And I mentioned in this post, that I started on Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred DVD workout.
- 2014, 20 May: After following the 30 Day Shred, I went down to 71kg.
- 2014, 26 May: I went to Tokyo to visit my brother and friends. I went up to 72kg. I started a 3 week no carbs diet.
- 2014, 11 June: Stagnation and Freeletics.. week 2 of no carbs and the introduction of Freeletics
- 2014, 22 June: Oh carbs, how I love thee
- 2014, 28 June: Freeletics Coach: Week 1
- 2014, 06 July: Freeletics Coach: Week 2.. Wk0 vs Wk2 body!
- 2014, 11 July: Bit of Mid-week Pride! :) Very happy with my results!
- 2014, 13 July: Freeletics Coach: Week 3
- 2014, 20 July: Freeletics Coach: Week 4
- 2014, 28 July: Freeletics Coach: Week 5
- 2014, 03 August: Freeletics Coach: Week 6
- 2014, 10 August: Freeletics Coach: Week 7 aka HELL WEEK!
- 2014, 17 August: Freeletics Coach: Week 8
- 2014, 24 August: Freeletics Coach: Week 9
- 2014, 08 September: Freeletics Coach: Week 10
- 2014, 22 September: Freeletics Coach: Week 11
- 2014, 05 October: Freeletics Coach: Week 12 & 13
Freeletics was a wonderful start for me, kicked my ass into gear and got me motivated for the beginning of my weight loss journey. Over the first 10 weeks, I competed against my time. I thrived on beating my own PB. With the introduction of the new coach system, all my PBs were wiped and I could feel my motivation begin to dwindle. I began to focus on weight training, while looking to youtube channels or back to Jillian Michaels for cardio based training.
Freeletics was awesome while it lasted, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for that little big of motivation to get you started on your on fitness journey! =D
All the best!